|Job title :||Level 1 Systems Administrator|
|Job type :||Permanent or Full Time|
|Job reference :||1270268|
Sharp and Carter are working in partnership with a great not for profit that are search for a Level 1 System Administrator. This organisation specialises in providing positive outcomes for a variety of social issues. Based in Brisbane, this organisation has an exceptional reputation for protecting and providing solutions nationally for some of societies most vulnerable
Working closely with with the MS stack of technologies, the Systems Administrator Level 1 is responsible for tier 1 support and maintenance of various systems with regard to policy and processes in the Information Technology team.
1. Maintain applications; assist with yearly audits of user relevance; preference maintenance and system maintenance.
2. Assist the development and maintenance of end user reports.
3. Assist with testing and the installation of upgrades and fixes to enterprise applications using a change process methodology.
4. Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
5. Contribute to and maintain system standards; report on the health of enterprise applications with recommended improvements.
6. Meet client needs and respond to Helpdesk tickets within the Service Level Agreement (SLA) framework.
Qualifications and Knowledge
• Advanced Diploma or Degree qualification in relevant field or equivalent experience.
• Minimum three years’ experience in an IT role.
• Demonstrated ability to undertake work of significant scope and complexity across a range of specialist or operational areas.
• Demonstrated understanding of process and process improvement.
• Demonstrated knowledge and the ability to effectively configure and test solutions.
• Knowledge of client/server architectures.
• Employment history with a not-for-profit organisation.
• Experience working on an Enterprise Applications such as:-