Once a career opportunity! That's what you would say to describe this amazing role and that's exactly what it is! This Lifecycle Marketing Manager position is working with a growing SaaS organisation who are experiencing strong growth both domestically and internationally. Your objective, Simple. Lead and enhance their entire life cycle and retention program. This role will report to the Global Marketing Director and lead a team of Campaign Managers.
- Lead, develop and manage the entire lifecycle marketing program.
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, and Product to build and own lifecycle marketing programs that drive growth through onboarding, adoption, and retention programs.
- Create best-in-class omni-channel programs, including email programs (blast, triggered, and automated drip campaigns), in-platform activations, SMS etc. Partnering with Sales and Customer Success teams to deliver integrated experiences.
- Drive engagement, retention and usage with existing customers ensuring key KPIs are hit
- Collaborate with the wider marketing, product and commercial team to deliver creative solutions to reduce churn, increase LTV (lifetime value) across the board and grow repeat usage efficiently and effectively
- Managing all key internal and external stakeholders to keep them informed and get approvals as required and ensure all creative assets and messaging are delivered on time
- Work closely with the Data and Insights team to understand customers’ responses to the program with a test and learn methodology
- Manage the budget and tailor spend accordingly to what is working and what is not so you always have your commercial hat on!
You're a driven marketer who is detail orientated and not averse to getting into the numbers. You have the ability to think strategically but also get things done and lead projects. In addition you will require:
- A proven track record and experience in retention / lifecycle / CRM / loyalty marketing. You will probably come from SaaS, Subscription entertainment, Telco or you could come from travel, retail, media or financial services/health insurance too
- Experience in omni-channel retention marketing including push, email, sms, paid and other organic channels
- Experience with building a single customer view based on data captured across multiple marketing channels, owned websites, apps and devices
- Solid grasp of digital test-and-learn best practice
- Strong project management skills
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills including influencing cross-functional teams to deliver agreed outcomes
- A sound knowledge of digital technologies and the use of customer data to drive personalised experiences across all channels
- A technical/analytical mindset, comfortable with data analysis
- Commercial acumen including budget management experience
- Salary 130K Base + Superannuation and flexible working practices.
- A career defining opportunity to lead, develop and enhance their existing lifecycle and retention program - genuinely make an impact
- Work with a fast growing SaaS organisation with strong growth
- Work with a collaborative, caring and high performing team
Please apply online by clicking on the appropriate link below and all applications are strictly confidential and will be treated as such.