Our client is a passionate and constantly-evolving retail business in the lifestyle fashion space, and have always had a strong focus on their innovative marketing strategy & team. With that in mind, they are looking for Loyalty/CRM professional to join them on their next phase of growth and expansion.
The Loyalty Program Manager will be the central point of contact for loyalty within this leading Retailer, liaising with internal stakeholders and external partners to launch and continuously enhance the new program to deliver exceptional customer experiences and deliver core business KPIs.
You will directly manage the loyalty program delivering exceptional customer experiences and service to our clients ever growing customer base.
- With a background knowledge of the loyalty strategy, customer value proposition and program design, take ownership of the day-to-day project and program management.
- Contribute to implementation planning and launch activity to align to the business requirements and launch timelines.
- Liaise with the loyalty agency, loyalty platform provider, IT and delivery team to co-ordinate and execute user acceptance testing.
- Work with the leadership team and external partners to support program development and deliver on the roadmap of feature enhancements.
- Be the primary contact for the Loyalty program management and execution, maintaining a strong understanding of end-to-end loyalty customer experience and cross-functional operations that underpin the program.
- Liaise with the Retail, Online and Marketing teams to define, document (as necessary) and continuously enhance the customer experience and operational processes
- Liaise with Marketing and Brand teams to develop and enhance loyalty-specific customer journeys, campaigns and communication to industry best practise.
- Provide subject matter expertise and insights to contribute to marketing planning for key activity
- Represent the loyalty program across the business, to gain appropriate support for the program and customer value proposition.
- Collaborate internal stakeholders and business units – Marketing and Brand, Online, Product, Finance, IT and the Executive Leadership team.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3+ years experience in a loyalty environment, preferably within retail
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Analytical with a strong commercial acumen
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to build relationships across the business
- Passionate and driven individual and have a proven track record of acting on your own initiative.
- Attractive salary package | $110,000 - $130,000 base + super
- Brilliant working environment within a hugely successful business
- Opportunity to take full ownership of the Loyalty Program
- Autonomous working style without micromanagement | Nurture and develop the team around you
- Work/life balance & flexibility
- Onsite parking in Alexandria
About the Company
Our client has an excellent name in the fashion lifestyle retail space who are always on trend, with a strong presence both in-store and online. The business has built a strong reputation for quality garments, as well as great customer service. They are growing online, instore and also with concessions too.
3 words come to mind to describe the culture; positive, passionate and collaborative. The business has a strong focus on collaboration and achieving overall team goals, and employs hard-working & energetic people that are proud to work for the company. Typically, employees are busy managing multiple projects at any one time, and are clearly passionate about the jobs.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or email your CV to email@example.com