Reporting to a Building Manager your role as a maintenance supervisor will include:
- Directly resolving new home customers concerns and issues in a professional manner.
- Complying with legal obligations such as OH&S, building (BCA), energy, fire and electrical codes.
- Overseeing contractors, trades people and suppliers onsite.
- Achieving set maintenance and warranty targets all within set timeframes.
- Effectively communicating with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Previously worked in resdential construction or a maintenance supervisor role
- Trade or tertirary qaulifications
- Solutions orientated & strong experience engaging customers
- Knowledge of current Rescode, Australian Standards and BCA
One of Melbourne's best known custom building brands with a proven track record delivering qaulity residential builds across Melbourne.
If you feel you have the right experience please apply or contact Alastair Bray on 0433697422 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further info.