The company is based in an inner suburb of Melbourne, boasting great central positioning to vast parts of inner North. The company specialises in the constructing and maintaining of childcare centers.
- Manage, organize and train the maintenance staff
- Manage the upkeep of all the childcare centers
- Daily inspections of all the childcare centers
- Direction of the maintenance staff & assistance of small carpentry tasks
- Identify issues of larger jobs, then proceeding to schedule & supervise trades
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience managing a team or workers
- Trade background (preferably carpentry)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in a similar environment
- Fantastic organization skills
The Company and Culture
The client boasts a dynamic working culture that thrives of interaction. The company having a specific focus market creating a niche working environment for employees. Growing on the back of a dynamic, professional culture with focus on empowering their staff to ensure retention levels are high.