Our client is a market leader in the FMCG and retail sector. As Management Accountant you will work closely with the Financial Controller and CFO to support the expansion of this growing business.
Your main responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Cash flow management
- Business partnering with senior leadership and departments.
- Monthly, quarterly, half year and yearly financial reporting
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Management reports and analysis
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Consolidation activities
- Assist in the external audit process.
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis.
- Have your complated CA/CPA qualification
- Possess a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Big 4 or Mid-Tier accounting firm.
- Have strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Demonstrate confidence to suggest process improvements and collaborate with senior leaders.
- Have a strong ability to build strong relationships both internally and externally.