Reporting to the local GM of Operations and a CFO interstate, you will work autonomously as the sole finance partner to the operations team. You will be responsible for providing financial support across analysis, reporting and management accounting activities whilst working collaboratively with other business unit managers at a local operations level.
- Provide meaningful and timely management reporting
- Assist with building budgets for the business unit and timely forecasts
- Preparation of relevant operational reporting
- Deliver KPI dashboard reporting
- Undertake analytical reviews and provide weekly flash reports
- Collaborate with other business unit managers at a local level and be the finance conduit to corporate head office interstate
- CA/CPA or equivalent qualification
- Prior experience in a management accounting role
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement abilities
- High level attention to detail, strong critical analysis capability and an ability to think strategically
- Prior experience within tourism, hospitality, leisure or property management sectors would be highly advantageous but not necessary
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with this large international organisation who provide operational management support within the hospitality and leisure industry sector. They offer a collaborative, friendly and fun environment with a focus on continuous improvement.
How to Apply
Please apply below or for a conversation around the detail please contact Daniel Careless on 0411 955 700 | firstname.lastname@example.org