Reporting to the Commercial Business Partner with a dotted line to the Finance Manager, you will provide financial support to multiple business units. Working within a sizeable team and in conjunction with the business partner, you will assist in delivering management accounts, budgets, forecasts and a raft of financial support functions across management accounting activities.
- Provide meaningful and timely management reporting
- Assist with building budgets for the business unit and timely forecasts
- Contribute to the production of monthly management accounts with planning, consultation and review
- Processing of funding, sales, purchasing and stock journals
- Undertake analytical reviews and provide insights
- Assist other business unit partners with relevant board commentary
Skills and Experience
- CA/CPA or equivalent qualification
- Prior experience in a management accounting role
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement abilities
- High level attention to detail, strong critical analysis capability and an ability to think strategically
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with this large for-purpose organisation who provide critical support services to the community. They offer a collaborative, friendly and dynamic working environment with a continuous improvement mindset.
How to Apply
To apply please use the link below or for a confidential conversation please contact Daniel Careless on 0411 955 700 | email@example.com