Sharp & Carter has partnered with a $350m civil services business. Position newly created due to business expansion.
The Role | Reporting to Finance Manager - Business Partnering
The main duties of the role include:
- Monthly reporting and variance analysis against budget and forecast for the relevant business unit, which includes contract performance reviews, generation of management reports including commentary.
- Ensure that major change events are supported by appropriate financial analysis.
- Support with the annual budgeting and forecasting process
- Conduct scenario analysis for various value add initiatives
- Process monthly journal entries including month end accruals
- Preparation of Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Complete position description available upon request
- CA / CPA qualified or working towards completion
- Ideal for candidates currently working in a similar position with prior variance analysis experience
- Potential capability to business partner and influence key stakeholders
- $100,000 + Superannuation
- Work from home three days per week
- Succession plan into Finance Business Partner position
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, to arrange a confidential discussion, please contact Brendan Close at email@example.com.