Sharp & Carter has been exclusively engaged by a growing technology business in their search for an up and coming Business Analyst to join their team. Partnering with some of the largest IT and Tech business across the world (think Silicon Valley and companies such as Microsoft, Meta, Google etc) they are a true Australian success story!
Reporting into the Finance Manager, this opportunity will be a broad and challenging role that will see you working with numerous internal and external stakeholders. Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Project costing & reporting on a weekly and monthly basis
- Project forecasting
- General ledger posting and associated reconciliations
- Participation in the annual budgeting process
- Assisting with month-end results preparation including exposure to Board reporting
- Assisting with the transfer of information across from Xero to Netsuite
- Provide assistance to Business Development team with respect to new pricing tenders/bids
- Assisting the Finance Team in preparation of half-year and year-end ASX reporting
- Dealing with external auditors
We are seeking expressions of interest/applications from candidates with 2-3 experience in a hands-on (assistant or financial) accounting role post completion of their tertiary studies. Candidates that have recently completed their CA or CPA studies are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jason Tran at firstname.lastname@example.org