Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, you will play a key role in partnering with internal stakeholders and driving commercial insights through accurate and comprehensive financial reporting. You will analyse and provide financial information to departments, enabling them to make budgeting and investment decisions.
Your main responsibility will include, but not be limited to:
- Preparation of monthly financial reports – Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and Management reports
- Detailed variance analysis with supporting commentary
- Completing the month end close and reviewing P&L for accuracy and completeness.
- Support internal stakeholders with financial performance analytics and insights to enable the leadership team to deliver on strategic goals.
- Assisting with managing the local budgeting and mid monthly forecasting processes, strong understanding of Standard Costs.
- Complete Inventory analysis, journals and reviews, with involvement in stock count processes
- Liaise with other ANZ sites, and offshore shared service centre in managing processes, intercompany and local fixed asset register.
To be successful in your application, you will be CA/CPA qualified with 5 years experience in a Manufacturing environment. You will possess exceptional communication skills, as your ability to interact with internal stakeholders will be imperative to your success.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Bre Wood on 0499 448 672 or email@example.com