Our client is household Australian business, with an outstanding reputation in the market. They are extremely customer focused and are currently looking for a Finance Graduate/ Management Accountant to join their growing and dynamic finance team and business. This is an extremely rare opportunity to gain genuine commercial analysis experience within a leading organisation!
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Assist with the month/ year end financial reports
- Partner with business to financially measure and forecast business initiatives
- Prepare Forecast, Budgets and Strategic Plan with business stakeholders
- Analysis of operational performance
- Identify financial risk and opportunities
- Month end financial consolidation and management reporting
The ideal candidate will be recently tertiary qualified with an Accounting degree. You will have 1 - 3 years professional experience as well as basic knowledge of accounting standards. You will have aspirations to complete or have recently commenced your CPA/CA qualification. Most importantly, you will have exceptional communication skills, with proven ability to demonstrate initiative. The willingness to learn and develop your accounting skills, as well as good attention to detail are a must for all successful candidates.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jack Munro on firstname.lastname@example.org / 0439 275 181