An iconic and well known household name, this brand is instantly recognised. They service a range of industry sectors and have a number of divisions in their portfolio offering diversity and growth options. This role will set you up for your career as you will be part of something quite significant that will be talked about for years. Learn from some of the best with excellent support from your peers and Manager.
Commercial in nature, this role will suit someone who is developing in their career. You will be responsible for the following:
- Preparation of Budgets, Forecasts and Strategic Plans;
- Tracking and reporting of capital and project expenditure;
- Develop relationships with GM's, Commercial Managers and site staff;
- Reporting and analysis including due diligence, project evaluations, continuous improvement projects and KPI reporting;
- Prepare and processes general ledger journals, review revenue transactions and resolve financial and reporting issues;
- Preparation of weekly and monthly financial reports, including balance sheet and profit and loss, variance and forecast analysis and ad hoc reports utilising excel;
- Assisting the Commercial and National Managers with analysis of aspects of customer / contract performance including labour management as required;
- Business Unit representation on various reporting projects; and
- Liaising with all levels of management in the preparation of quarterly reviews, annual budgets and strategic plans.
- CA/CPA qualification or in progress.
- Ideally, you will have a Big 4 or second tier background and be looking to make your first move into a commercial role. Alternatively, uou will be early in your career and come from FMCG, pharmaceutical or supply chain.
- Strong commercial acumen, analytical and business partnering skills; and
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate within all levels of the organisation and influence stakeholders.
- Work for a household Australian company
- Make this role your own and develop
- Genuine career development path from day 1!
- Extremely supportive management team - learn from the industry best!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rosie Border on 0499 089 639 or Sarah Fitzgerald on 0487 005 116.