|Job title :||Management Accoutnant|
|Location :||Melbourne, VIC|
|Contact name :||Lucy Jones|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
|Job reference :||1070619|
This large Australian organisation boasts a strong profile as an established and respected brand offering excellent career development opportunities for motivated professionals. With a clear mandate for growth backed by a substantial investment commitment, this organisation is well placed to deliver impressive result over the coming years.
Reporting directly to the Commercial Finance Manager and supporting key business units, you will be responsible for a broad range of reporting and analytical activities. You will be engaging extensively with key operational stakeholders, providing advice, business partnering and commercial guidance to balance operational objectives with financial discipline. Specifically, your duties will include:
· Preparing monthly management reporting pack
· Analysing variances to budget/forecast
· Engaging with operational managers and contributing to the annual budgeting process
· Supporting business unit managers to optimise business performance and outcomes
· Assist the corporate finance function as required and directed in relation to monthly and annual consolidated reporting and other requirements.
· Reconciliation of accounts and resolving any discrepancies
· Assisting in ongoing development of processes to ensure efficient business practices
· Ad hoc internal reporting and projects as required
You are CA/CPA qualified or currently completing, with a sound experience in a commercial business environment, where you have supported a broad range of stakeholders. You have a confident and engaging interpersonal style, and can build meaningful, professional relationships at every level of the business. Strong Excel skills are essential to be successful.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Lucy Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org