OneSchool Global is one of the world’s largest and most comprehensive, truly global schools. With over 9,000 students, over 126 campuses and more than 2,000 staff operating across 20 countries, the OneSchool Global education ecosystem provides an environment in which staff and students thrive.
The vision of OneSchool Global is to develop students who “learn how to learn and achieve”. The school facilitates this through a forward looking, innovative, technology empowered and pioneering approach to education.
A new 12 month contract opportunity (fixed term) is available for an accomplished finance professional to join their high performing Global finance team. Reporting to the Global CFO, this blended role will see you combine your management accounting and systems expertise. Your initial focus will be to design and oversee the implementation of a new global BI Tool to establish strong business process standards and build accurate reporting that supports effective and efficient management decision making.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to)
- Support Global CFO in providing financial expertise and strategic direction for the global Finance organisation and associated Regions;
- Primary responsibility for maintaining and improving the control environment by ensuring policy standardisation and compliance for the organisation to mitigate risk;
- Review budget proposals and direct preparation of budgets and forecasts;
- Review and enhance the management reporting environment and content;
- Execute financial strategy to enable the organisation to deliver the vison and goals of the Global Board;
- Direct the preparation of operating data and proposed solutions for enhanced business performance;
- Ensure the preparation of performance reports of all regions and analyse their performance for budgetary control purposes;
- Reviewing financial systems performance and identifying system issues and managing financial system upgrades with the IT department;
- Designing and implementing internal system controls (preventative and detective) to provide quality assurance over financial data; and
- Establish and maintain a ‘fit for purpose’ business intelligence software solution.
Skills & Experience
As the suitable candidate you will be CA/CPA qualified with approximately 5 years at a management accounting level coupled with experience working in project and BAU environments. You will be able to demonstrate hands on experience implementing and managing the roll out of a BI tool to enhance reporting processes. You will bring your extensive stakeholder management, reporting and system skills, along with your problem solving and resolution skills. This role has stakeholder management at a global level, so your experience building strategic business partnerships and enhancing relationships is critical to success in this role.
In return you will have the opportunity to be part of an organisation that is leading the way in education innovation and be rewarded by your hard work through a positive company culture and attractive remuneration package and challenging project work. You will directly support and be mentored by the Global CFO, with key working relationships with regional level senior and executive colleagues. Other benefits working with OneSchool Global include onsite parking, daily chef prepared meals and lifestyle benefits available via Sydney Olympic Park facilities.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rosie Border on 0499 089 639 or Sarah Fitzgerald on 0487 005 116. Unsolicited third-party resumes represented to OneSchool Global will be forwarded on to Sharp & Carter for consideration.