At AgriFutures Australia our vision is to grow the long-term prosperity of Australian rural industries and communities.
We do this through the delivery of research, development and extension programs for our established and emerging industries. We also deliver programs that address the key challenges and important issues currently facing, and on the horizon for Australian agriculture including growAG.
The Manager, Digital and Communications growAG. will be responsible for the management of the growag.com website, digital marketing, brand management, and related reporting.
GrowAG supports Australia’s agrifood tech, innovation, and R&D system, utilising an online digital platform to connect people, share R&D and commercialisation opportunities, build relationships and promote investment.
- Support the delivery of the Global Innovation Networks strategy and the expansion and continuous development of the growAG. platform domestically and internationally.
- Manage growAG. digital platform and support Senior Manager, Digital Product and Marketing liaison with website developer and other vendors to enhance growAG. platform functionality.
- Lead projects that develop new solutions and enhancements for the growAG. platform and its users (internal and external users). This involves the source and development of solutions, involving relevant team members to input as appropriate.
- Work with Senior Manager, Digital Product and Marketing, to set strategies to increase traction against communications and program strategy (targeted EDM’s, social media, newsletter)
- Grow and develop strategic relationships, supporting the customer relationship management of the Customer and Growth function. Create opportunities for monetisation with strategic partners including the development of marketing packages where needed.
- Undertake required reporting, analysis and insights to support activities such as the annual report, board reporting, and as needed.
- Manage marketing, promotional, and advertising assets to deliver the growAG. expansion strategy and drive key performance metrics. Develop materials that support sponsorship activities and activation.
- Act as the brand manager for growAG.by developing and maintaining brand guidelines, media kit, templates including newsletters template, master slides, key messages and key documents related to the growAG.. brand.
- Contribute to maintenance of databases including CRM, Marketo etc
- Work in partnership with the Digital and Marketing team, deliver work of value to the Customer and Growth function of growAG. and maintain strong cross functional relationships across the Global Innovation Networks team and wider organisation.
- Tertiary qualification in communications / marketing / events or related field
- Demonstrated experience in digital marketing, social media and online communications
- Project management experience
- Demonstrated experience in development and management of multiple commercial / business social media accounts and campaigns
- Demonstrated experience working with design programs (e.g. Adobe Suite), database management systems, website analytic tools (e.g. Hot Jar), and website search and optimisation tools.
- Demonstrated experience developing customer and client relationships.
HOW TO APPLY
Please click APPLY or alternatively you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org