Our client are based in Melbourne but their services extend on a national basis. They have become a highly trusted partner to many institutional landowners throughout Australia and currently possess a pipeline of work across the private and pubic sector.
The successful person will deliver a diverse range of Advisory projects for individual property assets or property portfolios, across all asset classes and a wide range of clients and project types and sizes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Highest and best use options analysis
- Value appraisals
- Feasibility assessments
- Business cases
- Cash flow modelling for income-producing and development assets
- Property due-diligence investigations
- Strategy development
- Real estate transactions
- Project governance and risk management
- Preparing reports and advice to clients
- Assist in the preparation of tenders
- Supporting the preparation and development of new services and associated materials and communications
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in property advisory or a related discipline, likely gained with a professional advisory firm, such as a specialist real estate or corporate advisory firm, a development group, a financier, or Government
- Tertiary qualifications in real estate, Valuation, property economics, commerce, law, finance, or economics
- Development feasibility, financial analysis and/or valuation experience including working knowledge of value modelling mechanisms/metrics, finance, and funding structures
- Experience of advising on complex real estate development/investment projects for private and public sector clients
On offer from our client is a very strong remuneration package of base plus super. with a very limited expectation on you to list new work. Our client will provide the work and this person will be positioned to deliver.
If this role sounds like it might be right for you, please apply via the link below