With a strong global presence, this ASX listed multinational company operates across multiple market sectors including healthcare, medical and manufacturing. Recent growth and a surge in demand has created opportunities across the business.
Reporting to the Finance Manager within this division, you will be responsible for providing operations finance support. Your duties will include:
- Responsible for global inventory reporting
- Working closely with the operations and manufacturing team
- Supporting the month end reporting process
- Responsible for standard cost setting and transfer price updates
- Provide support for maintaining the relevant financial controls
- Ad-hoc analysis and project work when required
You will be a fully or part qualified (CA/CPA/CIMA) finance professional with strong experience in a Management Accounting, Cost Analyst role (or similar) within a Retail, FMCG or Manufacturing environment. Your ability to partner across supply chain and operations to influence outcomes is essential.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Patrick Ryan at email@example.com