Based in the CBD, our client looking for an Marketing and Events Coordinator to project manage the delivery of small and large-scale industry events, alongside the Events Manager.
- Manage logistics for large conferences
- Assist Marketing Manager in developing strategic plans for future event
- Work across communications for the event, across channels such as EDM's, Social media Eventbrite and website
- Liaise and build strong relationships with venue and suppliers
- Coordinate meeting agendas, reports, and correspondence.
Skills & Experience
- Experience using Salesforce
- Ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Track record of running small or large events
- Strong project management experience
- Passionate about working for a not-for-profit organisation
- CBD location
- Three-month contract with the potential to become permanent
- Close-knit, positive team culture
- Diverse role
- Part time and flexible work environment
You will be working in a close-knit, positive, down-to-earth Events team, reporting to the Events Manager. The business is made up of a team who are passionate about what they do.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Michael Barry on email@example.com for a confidential discussion.