Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this is a unique role where you can truly shape and bring their entire CRM and marketing automation function. Your objective: use your curiosity, skill and experience to bring to life a new CX journey for customers by developing a total new roadmap and workflow for both existing and new customers... and how/when/and via what channel they speak to their customers. You will build, develop and nurture these programs ensuring the are 100% customer centric.
- Develop and execute the CRM and Marketing Automation Strategy across email, SMS, Push Notifications and In-app messaging
- Define CRM objectives and roadmap to deliver the CRM strategies in line with key marketing and commercial objectives
- Analyse data and customer activity maximising commercial opportunities and highlight key areas for review, analysis and improvements
- Prepare regular reports in order to assess performance against business goals - you are obsessed with continuous improvement with a test and learn methodology tweaking campaigns as required
- Lead and mentor a CRM Executive, be a role model and set the standards of excellence and support their professional development
- This is also a future leadership position where you will get the opportunity to build out the CRM Marketing Automation team
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant discipline
- Experience in a similar commercially focused CRM/Automation role
- Marketing automation experience with exposure to the big CRM tech program likes SFMC, Adobe or any other respected program
- Attitude - positive, collaborative, pro-active with a bias for action and great with stakeholders of all levels.
- Remuneration package | $90,000 - $110,000 base + super
- Collaborative and supportive team environment - family like culture where people are treated with respect, cared for and trusted
- Genuine work/life balance and flexibility - WFH or WFO flexibility
Click APPLY or contact Giorgio Xindaras at email@example.com for any questions.