This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated Marketing Business Partner to grow with an education service provider, with an international footprint. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will assist with the development and execution of, marketing strategies for multiple product streams to assist in achieving retention and acquisition targets.
- Responsibility for designing, executing and evaluating campaigns, promotions and market strategies that will assist in achieving specified business objectives,
- Identify and negotiate planned marketing activities aligned with department budget and resources.
- Develop content for marketing material such as press advertising, flyers, brochures
- Oversee marketing campaign budgets
- Campaign reporting and evaluating product lifecycles for multiple product streams
- Manage database segmentation to optimise leads
- CRM management and assisting in the development of automation strategies.
- Demonstrated success in the delivery of online and offline campaigns with a track record of success in ROI
- Proven experience in developing, executing and evaluating marketing campaigns
- Experience with database segmentation/ automation
- A strong communicator with a track record of successful business partnering
- Understanding and experience working with digital analytic tools
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Communications or business related field
- Demonstrated ability to effectively operate within a team environment
- Collaborative marketing function and great company culture
- Supportive manager with on-going professional development
- Genuine opportunity for career progression and development
- Hybrid working model split between the office in the CBD and home
- Remuneration pitched between 100-109K Base + Superannuation
With decades of experience in providing education services, our client thrives to continuously improve and develop new products tailored to their market. Off the back of strong performance this will be a great time for an experienced Marketing Specialist or Marketing Business Partner to join and be part of this growth!
You will be working alongside a close-knit, friendly marketing team in the Melbourne office. The organisation has good staff retention (median length is close to 5 years), which is a testament to the culture and the opportunities they provide their employees.
How to Apply
Interested? Click Apply Now!