The role will consist of delivering best-in-class campaigns and supporting the planning process across all digital & offline channels, delivering results against agreed KPIs. There will also be the opportunity to support the Media & Communications team with execution and management of owned content on social media.
- Support Marketing Managers across the end-to-end management of major national campaigns, including planning, creative development and production, implementation, optimisation and reporting.
- Implement the campaign strategy across online and offline media channels.
- Collaborate with counterparts across owned and earned media functions to ensure best-in-class campaign integration.
- Plan, prepare and manage the publication and distribution of marketing and campaign assets, across digital and offline media.
- Write, edit and proof-read marketing copy for use across different channels.
- Support on media and creative agency management.
- Analyse the impact of marketing campaigns and prepare measurement reports, with actionable insights.
- Minimum 1.5 years experience in a similar marketing role
- Evidence of implementation of online and offline marketing strategies.
- Experience of working with media agencies and / or creative agencies, as well as other third party suppliers.
- A proven track record with Paid Social and an understanding of Google tools such as Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Ability to operate within a complex stakeholder environment.
- Demonstrable ability to consider the impact of marketing campaigns, present on performance and action insights for the purposes of optimisation.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or contact Adam Parle on firstname.lastname@example.org