Reporting to the Head of Marketing & eCommerce, this role will be responsible for developing content for marketing campaigns for both online and offline channels across Australia and New Zealand. The purpose of the role is to continuously improve content to engage with their clients.
- Develop engaging content to continuously improve customer experience through insights
- Generate content for online (eDM, Website) and offline (ATL, BTL) marketing campaigns
- Develop and implement campaigns that increase online traffic, conversion rates, average transaction values across the business verticals.
- Develop, implement and manage campaigns across social media, email marketing, PR and custom publications
- Share best practice insights with global marketing team
- Provide recommendations and reporting on campaign analysis
- Liaise with internal stakeholders for briefs and agencies
- Background in PR, Media and Communications is essential
- Creative written communications experience
- Experience in Campaign Management with a focus on Content Production.
- Experience building strong relationships with internal (management and leadership team) and external stakeholders (marketing agencies)
- Globally recognised consumer goods brand
- $70,0000 Base + Super & excellent company benefits
- South Eastern Suburbs location
- Exposure to share best practice with global marketing team
About the company
Our client is a reputable organisation in consumer goods. They have a diverse business offering spanning multiple sectors including Healthcare, Hospitality and Industrial and over 1000 employees. The business prides itself on product quality, innovation and service.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading global business that has a strong focus on its people & career progression opportunities. The successful candidate will have a high standard of work and drive themselves and their colleagues to a common goal of success.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Giorgio Xindaras on 0415 786 332 for a confidential discussion.