Reporting to the Commercial Director APAC, the primary focus of this role is to deliver against the core business objectives consisting of revenue growth for their product portfolio as well as increasing engagement.
This APAC role will lead and deliver marketing and communications plans for a platform that provides innovative services and products that connect students, education providers, and employers.
- Develop and execute marketing and communications strategies to continue the growth of their existing products as well as new product launches
- Create collateral, website and social media content to increase awareness and engagement, both internally and externally
- Manage PR agency for media releases, issues management and crisis management
- Lead the marketing and communications for the annual conference
- Develop and execute communications plans for internal and external stakeholders and provide
- Work closely with the Commercial Director and global marketing teams (in the UK and US) to develop effective marketing and communications strategies
- Manage and maintain relationships with stakeholders across the corporate group, external agencies, peak bodies as well as the internal team
- Liaise with the group corporate team for creative support
- Demonstrated experience developing and delivering marketing and communication strategies
- Excellent written communication or copywriting skills
- Experience working with stakeholders, including external agencies in a medium to large organisation
- Experience in the education industry is advantageous
- Budget management experience is a must
- Work with a globally renowned organisation with the opportunity to work closely with Marketing teams in the US and UK
- Join a high-performing and highly commercial team
- Unique service offering
- Passionate & collaborative culture
- Opportunity for extension after the 12-month contract
Over the last 30 years, our client has established an excellent reputation for delivering a range of services into education markets worldwide. Due to their success, they are now a business with over 5,500 employees across their group globally.
Throughout their journey, the business has constantly evolved and adapted to market trends, with innovation in their service offering at the forefront of their strategy. Sitting within a wider group, the business now goes to market with a range of services catered to helping education players worldwide attract students, and they have an impressive list of clients spanning Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
This arm of the business employs a small and passionate team of employees in Australia who form part of a wider global team. They have an emphasis on driving a team-based culture, as well as one that encourages diversification and high performance.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Donna Mak on 0432 057 779 for a confidential discussion.