With a strong presence across Australia, our client is a genuine leader within the travel industry. Due to their strong business growth an opportunity now exists for a Marketing Coordinator to join their high performing & growing marketing function.
The Marketing Coordinator supports the work of the Marketing Manager on projects directed at maximising company profits and developing sales strategies or marketing campaigns. They work closely with internal stakeholders on projects relating to advertising, market research, production, sales, and distribution.
- Assist in the development and distribution of marketing and promotional material;
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and facilitate their success;
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts;
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market;
- Create targeted content for website, blogs and social media channels;
- Take and edit photos and videos for marketing collateral;
- Assist in the distribution of subscriber newsletters and information
- Report on success by monitoring key metrics
- Keep abreast of industry trends and compelling marketing campaigns
- Liaise and strengthen relationships with suppliers, clients, and colleagues
- Ensure all daily transaction requirements, administrative tasks and other duties are carried out in accordance with current company and legislative practices and procedures
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of current products, services and systems to ensure provision of superior service
- Marketing or relevant degree - ideally previous marketing experience.
- Understanding of marketing collateral development
- Understanding in web content management.
- Demonstrate effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications and knowledge of Adobe suite programs
In return, you will join a high performing team in a well-established organisation with ambitious growth plans. You will receive a competitive salary and have the opportunity to take your career to the next level.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this role feel free to get in touch with Dominic Roy on 0430 072 897 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org