Our client is a global media communications company that partners with several industry leading media and event brands to strategise and provide solutions such as face-to-face events, digital products, and publications.
About This Opportunity:
As a Marketing Coordinator you will report to the Marketing Manager and collaborate with a dedicated team to execute annual marketing campaigns for one of their key brands.
This role offers a unique development opportunity for a marketing professional to enhance their core marketing skills and capabilities. With a focus on marketing and digital strategies, our campaigns span various channels, providing exposure to brand publishing, social media, video, and email marketing.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager and team to execute annual marketing campaigns.
- Work on marketing initiatives for retail and tech brands.
- Utilise various channels, including brand publishing, social media, video, and email marketing.
- Ensure meticulous attention to detail in copywriting and execution.
- Maintain a balance between autonomy and teamwork, demonstrating a customer-first approach.
- Utilise a data-driven approach and stay informed about the latest marketing tools.
- A relevant marketing qualification
- 2-4 years of firsthand marketing experience
- Proficiency in MS Office (Microsoft Publisher, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Competency in using Digital Platforms - Account Engagement, WordPress, Social Media.
- High attention to detail with strong capabilities in copywriting as well as prioritising work and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work on multiple initiatives/projects simultaneously.
- Previous event experience is looked upon favorably.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or contact Dominic Roy on firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.