Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be working within in a close-knit organisation in the not-for-profit, membership organisation. Your role will be to develop content and implement online and offline marketing campaigns to keep current members engaged as well as acquire new members, predominately through events, seminars, and conferences.
- Engage with internal stakeholders to develop engaging content
- Manage website and social media content
- Pre and post-campaign analysis on campaigns
- Liaise with key stakeholders internally as well as suppliers
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Assist the events team to execute events, seminars, conferences
- Demonstrated success in developing engaging content on Social Media and Websites
- Strong stakeholder management exposure
- Success in delivering online and offline marketing campaigns
- Ideally, have had exposure to the not-for-profit sector
- Available to commence immediately
- Opportunity to work closely with, and learn from an experienced Marketing Manager
- Location close to public transport
- Close-knit team environment
Based on the fringe of the CBD, you will be working for a not-for-profit, membership organisation that focused on keeping industry professionals engaged in their sector.
You will be working closely with a warm, friendly inclusive, positive team. They are a close-knit organisation and you will be given the opportunity to take ownership in this role.
How to Apply
Submit your application by clicking on "Apply Now".