Located in the fridge of the CBD, our client is a nationally recognised franchise retailer.
This role has been created to support new and existing projects. Reporting to the Marketing and Commercial team, the purpose of this role is to ensure the delivery of franchisee and customer campaigns, online and offline.
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager to coordinate collateral
- Assist with their annual conference
- Prepare advertising schedules
- Assist with content for their website, social media and eDMs
- General support & admin duties
- Experience in content creation
- Working experience of InDesign and MS Office suite
- Ideally, have experience in retail marketing
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills; writing skills in particular
- Self-starter who enjoys proactive learning & hard work
- Ability to work autonomously
Headquartered in Melbourne, our client is one of Australia's largest the office suppliers in Australia, with over 120 franchise stores across the nation.
The organisational culture is one that places a high focus on collaboration, hard work and innovation. The successful candidate will have a high standard of work and drive themselves and their colleagues to a common goal of success.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Donna Mak on 0432 057 779 for a confidential discussion