Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with an executive level career transformation organisation that provides a tailored approach to business and candidates alike. Established here in Australia for almost two decades, they support change across all levels and have a thorough understanding of the needs of every business. Many of their clients come from larger enterprises as well as ASX listed businesses.
About the role
The Marketing Coordinator will support our clients brand, marketing and communication strategy and CRM activity across the company. Effectively communicating the business's proposition through company updates, service and product information to internal and external stakeholders and ensuring corporate guidelines are adhered to.
- Assist in the development and distribution of marketing and promotional material
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and facilitate their success
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Create targeted content for website, blogs and social media channels
- Take and edit photos and videos for marketing collateral
- Collaborate with the marketing team to integrate CRM data into broader marketing analytics.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to map customer journeys and buying cycles within HubSpot, creating campaigns and workflows that support them from contact acquisition to retention.
- Create HubSpot pages for specific events or activities.
- Work closely with sales team to ensure data integrity and currency and create key insights.
- Marketing or relevant degree - ideally previous marketing experience.
- Understanding of marketing collateral development
- Understanding in web content management.
- Analytical skills to track key metrics, manage platform efficiency, and analyze data.
- Prior experience working in a Marketing position.
- Demonstrate effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications and knowledge of Adobe suite programs
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or contact Dominic Roy on email@example.com for any questions.