Reporting to the Marketing Manager ANZ, this role will be responsible for developing content for marketing campaigns for both online and offline channels across Australia and New Zealand.
- Develop engaging content to continuously improve customer experience through insights
- Generate content for online (eDM, Website) and offline (ATL, BTL) marketing campaigns
- Create/co-ordinate marketing and sales promotion materials (including design and typesetting of Price Books and other Company literature)
- Share best practice insights with global marketing team
- Provide recommendations and reporting on campaign analysis
- Undertake investigative research for new product launch support
- Maintenance of CMS and online engagement platforms.
- Be the marketing lead for new product development
- Work with Digital Marketing Manager and other media platforms to implement and amplify marketing communication strategies and campaigns
- Tertiary qualification in marketing, or currently studying towards marketing qualification, highly preferable
- Creative written communications experience
- Demonstrated recent success in a B2B implementation role
- Strong understanding in Customer Mapping/ Customer Experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience building strong relationships with internal (management and leadership team) and external stakeholders (marketing agencies)
- Globally recognised brand experiencing growth
- Salary 80-90K Base + Superannuation
- Excellent workplace culture
- South Eastern Suburbs location
- Exposure to share best practice with global marketing team
About the company
Our client are a global market leader. Publicly listed and with a presence in over 100 countries around the globe, they are currently experiencing major growth across their core business lines. Regarded in the market as a true leader in innovation, they are also a business that facilitates personal and professional growth of their employees.
Culture is probably one of the most important parts of any business, and for our client, it is at the forefront of their success and why their employees love going to work. With a keen eye for talent and a major focus on diversity, our client has extremely high standards when it comes to employment, which translates to a high performing culture that promotes innovation and excellence. Within this business you will have the opportunity to work alongside a high performing team that will push you to develop both professionally and personally. Importantly, the organisation embraces flexible working hours and a true family culture.
How to Apply
Click the APPLY button alternatively or email Giorgio Xindaras at email@example.com for any questions you might have.