Our client has an opportunity for a motivated Marketing Manager to join their organisation and help enhance their Marketing strategy for a portfolio of projects they are currently undertaking. Reporting to the CEO, this is a varied role which will use a variety of marketing channels.
- Develop the Marketing Strategy for the business to achieve targets and holistic objectives. (includes; managing budgets, overseeing the execution and report to the Director on the results, provide insights and analysis on variances, and identify any initiatives when corrective actions are required.)
- Proactively keep abreast of new approaches for market development, acquiring and analysing data, and consulting with internal and external sources.
- Generate and manage incoming business leads (developing the right effective processes to nurture these leads on an ongoing basis) leveraging social media to identify and acquire customers and asserts decision making based on market research
- Provide short- and long-term market forecasts for the benefit of the senior leadership team and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data
- Oversee the Brand Development including the Branding Guidelines to be applied across a variety of mediums and applications to ensure all company documentation is delivered is consistent and aligned to the brand guidelines
- Manage and produce the production of content for various channels including video content, blogs etc
- Ideally have specific experience within the property, interior design or development space.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Highly motivated and a “doer” rather than a delegator - hands on role
- Expert understanding of contemporary marketing practices and through-the-line marketing communications.
- Ideally hold a business or marketing degree
- Competitive salary package
- Well-known commercial design and fit out company
- CBD Fringe Location | Flexible working practices
- Passionate team & culture across the whole business
Our client is a commercial design and fit out company that are passionate about what they do. Their culture is built on trust and a positive company culture. They are enthusiastic about that they do and build their team around the culture of the company as well as provide structured training where needed. An attractive salary package is on offer as well as additional benefits such a trips, birthday leave, well-being programs and participation in a profit share scheme.
How to Apply
Click the APPLY button and include your resume. Alternatively, contact Giorgio Xindaras at email@example.com for any questions you might have.