Our client is an amazing fin-tech brand that is taking Australia by storm following its inception and huge growth in the UK already. Backed by the Big 4 Banks of Australia as well as being backed by the World's Leading Technology Brands they are a fintech/start-up with a difference. They are growing at a phenomenal pace and looking for an entrepreneurial and hands-on Marketing Manager to join their team. There are currently 40 people (and counting) in the Sydney CBD office. Reporting to the Head of Sales and Marketing you will have full ownership of implementing the marketing strategy. It's a broad role where you will wear many hats!
- Manage and execute their entire marketing strategy. It's a strategic and hands-on role and you will primarily look after the ANZ customer market
- Deliver best in class B2B marketing campaigns that increases their brand awareness but also drives sales through the marketing funnel
- Identify local opportunities to increase awareness of the brand
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally including the sales team, the client engagement team, the product team and the tech team. You will also partner with their digital, creative and PR agencies too
- Project manage the delivery of key events ensuring a strong ROI
- Manage and track the marketing budget with a continuous test and learn methodology
Skills and Experience
- Degree qualified with between 3 to 6 years of experience in Marketing
- Experience working within a Start-up preferable with a keen interest in a Fin-tech/start-up environment
- Strong B2B marketing experience with a proven track record of results
- Open, collaborative and positive mindset. You love working with people from all walks of life and backgrounds and flourish in a fast-paced environment where each day is different to the next
- You are a do-er, you love getting things done and delivering above expectations
- A competitive salary of between $80,000 - $100,000 base + super + bonus (depending on experience)
- Join a brand that is going global and be there from the start as they grow and expand across ANZ
- An exciting and dynamic work environment - it's an open, dynamic and collaborative work environment and they are looking for like-minded positive and engaging people to add to their culture.
About the Company
Our client is an award-winning financial tech company. Great company culture and room to grow and develop in the company.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Due to the high volume of positions we are recruiting at the moment, I am kindly asking you to apply online so I can manage your application accordingly. If this role is not 100% right, then feel free to apply as you may be good for other positions now or in the future.
Thanks for your understanding.