Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with Freudenberg in their search for a Marketing Manager for Oates. Reporting to the Marketing Director, this role will play a critical role in the development of the Oates brand across Australia & New Zealand.
This role will develop and implement a portfolio and communication strategy, manage the commercialisation process and partner with Sales, Operations and various departments on go-to-market plans putting the consumers at the heart of their strategy.
- Manage the product portfolio (new and existing) and go-to-market plans.
- Implement product and pricing strategies in alignment with regional marketing.
- Recommend trade/shopper marketing elements including retailer product assortment, pricing and merchandising (both instore and online)
- Support the broader marketing team to implement Media (Paid Digital and non digital campaigns)
- Oversee the A&P budget of the portfolio
- Foster and promote strong customer care and best practices to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Drive innovative growth strategies, identify product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share and drive growth
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors' activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Bachelor's degree essential
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in B2C product management or marketing
- Knowledge of SAP would be ideal
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Can-do attitude with high level of energy
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Have the drive to progress your career through a top tier FMCG business
- Global organisation that empowers its employees
- Northern Suburbs Location
- Flexibility – Work from home opportunities
Freudenberg was founded over 100 years ago and today has a presence in over 30 countries globally. The organisation’s mission is to help make the daily work of the world’s consumers more efficient. It is still family-owned, making it independent, long-term oriented and focused on putting its employees first. Its brand Oates has been in the Australian market for close to 40 years and has been recognised as an innovator in the supply of cleaning solutions. The organisation believes in solid leadership, putting trust in people, promoting team spirit, and is committed to developing future leaders.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for any questions, please call Giorgio Xindaras on 0415786332 or email firstname.lastname@example.org