This is an exciting position with an organisation that are absolutely flying here Australia. This is a rare opportunity to join a high growth organisation as they continue to ramp up their presence within the Australian Market. Reporting to a CMO and collaborating with a broader Marketing team, this opportunity will offer the selected candidate an amazing opportunity of growth and development.
- Building and executing the strategic category plans and marketing plans for all brands in this set portfolio.
- Driving brand awareness through product launches and events.
- Creating engaging content for the organisation’s brands and ensuring their promotion across the Australian and New Zealand region.
- Develop capability for new markets and existing customers and manage the innovation project plans through to implementation.
- Establishing actionable insights for new product development, packaging, pricing and promotion initiatives.
- Building and nurturing and long-lasting relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Driving business growth and brand equity. This will include a test and learn approach to marketing; knowing what works and what doesn't
- Work closely with contract manufacturing, sales, and production teams to develop and improve current and future product ranges, to increase business profitability.
Skills and Experience
- A caring and positive attitude/mindset balancing a nurturing and collaborative approach to hitting key business and brand objectives
- A tertiary qualification in Marketing or Business or similar
- A proven track record as either a highly successful Brand Manager or Assistant Brand Manager striving for an exciting new challenge
- A background in FMCG skilled in building a brand strategy and using insights/data to manage NPD.
- A strong passion and knowledge of the skincare/cosmetic/haircare category would be seen as beneficial
- An adaptable and flexible nature and ability to influence key stakeholders to enjoy positive business outcomes
- Exceptional communication and project management skills are an absolute must in this fun and fast paced role
- Really exciting products, highly dynamic business, genuine career progression.
- Global organisation with a strong presence and reputation in Australia.
- Highly lucrative package with additional perks.
- Warm collaborative and stable culture
- South Eastern Suburbs location
My client is a leader in Personal Care famous for products that touch our lives daily. It has a high performing but collaborative team environment. They understand their people are their most important assets and care for them as individuals. Put simply it's a great place to work!
Energetic, passionate, collaborative, innovative.
How to Apply
Interested? Click the Apply Now Button.