Our client has an opportunity for a motivated Marketing Manager to join their organisation and help enhance their Marketing strategy. Reporting to the General Manager, this is a multi-faceted role which will use a variety of marketing channels and be responsible for the overall marketing strategy of this business.
- Driving the development and implementation of the marketing plan
- Develop campaign strategy, that clearly articulate project and campaign objectives
- Managing and mentoring a team of Marketing and Digital specialists
- Driving community involvement & interest in development projects
- Focus on Lead & Demand Generation activities predominately through digital channels.
- Working closely with internal digital, sales and architecture functions
- Contribute to the evolution of the organisations brand and helping grow its awareness.
- Proven experience managing a team of marketing/communication professionals
- Ideally have specific experience within the construction, property development or retail sectors.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Highly motivated and a “doer” rather than a delegator - hands on role
- Expert understanding of contemporary marketing practices and through-the-line marketing communications.
- Ideally hold a business or marketing degree
- Salary band between 120-150K Base + Superannuation depending on experience.
- Well-known construction business with great reputation and culture. Fantastic projects!
- CBD Fringe Location. Hybrid working model split between office and home.
- Passionate team & culture across the whole business
Our client is a reputable construction business with who are growing at a rapid rate and have made a big impact in the market in a relatively short period of time. They boast a number of landmark projects, and are now pushing past 100 employees.
The business is run by a very experienced team who are well-versed in the industry. They have now built a successful business over the past few years through bringing in passionate people into the company. Hence, the culture is typically made up of hard-working & passionate employees with the common goal of success.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or email Giorgio Xindaras at email@example.com for more information.