|Job title :||Marketing Manager|
|Job type :||Permanent or Full Time|
|Job reference :||R12345678|
Be part of a Global organisation that develops cutting edge eCommerce solutions for a wide range of retail organisations. You will work with some on the world most iconic retails brand. This is a company that embraces open communication, innovation, teamwork and a shared focus on customer success.
Reporting to the SVP of Marketing, you will play a leading role in helping market this e-commerce agency to ultimately help attract & retain more clients across the A/NZ region. This position will drive visibility and awareness through thought leadership-driven PR, social media, and other communications channels.
• Create & manage campaigns working with the wider team to shape messaging and targets through various channels
• Product a range of content for different channels ie Social, eDM
• Partner & Platform Co-Marketing Initiatives
• Establish relationships with key partners and platforms to run collaborative campaigns
• Manage Events & Trade Shows across the ANZ region.
• Responsibility for managing the organisations local social presence.
• Local PR Execution
Ideal Skills/ Experience
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment and delivering lead generating campaigns without the aid of agencies.
• Excellent written communication skills.
• A self-starter with a strong work ethic, attention to detail, an agile and precise mind, and an innate desire to succeed.
• Experience as a generalist managing multiple responsibilities ie PR, Social, Campaigns etc.
• Comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
• Team player and the ability to work with stakeholders locally and globally.
About our client:
Our client is a global E-Commerce business that works with household names across the world. Due to growth within the team, they are looking for a friendly and confident individual who can join their Marketing function and help accelerate their growth across the A/NZ region. The organisation prides itself on its workplace culture and many of their employees have been consistently promoted and rewarded for their workplace contribution.
How to Apply
If this opportunity aligns with your next potential career move, please apply directly using the link below and submit an updated copy of your resume. Sharp & Carter will be in touch with all candidates directly and shortlisting will commence immediately for this position.
For any questions please email Giorgio Xindaras at firstname.lastname@example.org