Reporting to the Director of Marketing you will be tasked with and developing and delivering marketing strategies according to their projects.
- Executing their annual marketing plan, how they talk to their customers, when and via which appropriate channel.
- Developing their brand guidelines and being the brand advocate for all communications delivered both internally and externally.
- Planning and implementing all marketing campaigns for launching new projects and engaging with all stakeholders throughout the process
- Tracking and measuring the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Media Monitoring and intranet maintenance.
- Responsibility for managing relationships with external agencies.
- Working with the Director of Marketing to develop on-going marketing strategies
- Track record working for a Property Developer is a must.
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing (Bachelor or equivalent) essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels.
- A passion for collaboration and the ability to work across business units to achieve outcomes.
- High level of problem-solving ability, providing flexible and creative solutions.
- Previous experience supervising teams and managing budgets desirable.
- Work with a highly ambitious, driven leadership team
- Close-knit team
- CBD Fringe Location with a competitive remuneration package
- Collaborative, warm and nurturing work environment
Our client is a reputable property developer with over 40 years' experience across the Australian market. They boast a number of landmark development projects and have the capability to operate across both the residential & commercial markets.
The business is run by a very experienced team that is well-versed in the industry. They have now built a successful business over the past 20-odd years by bringing in passionate people into the company. Hence, the culture is typically made up of hard-working & passionate employees with the common goal of success.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Donna Mak on email@example.com for a confidential discussion.