Based in the CBD, our client is a recognised, market-leading organisation in the financial services sector.
Due to an increase in marketing activities in the business, they are seeking an experienced marketing executive, to launch their new and up-and-coming products and campaigns.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, the focus is to work closely with the marketing team to develop and implement marketing plans for product launches and assist with new product development. Other duties of this role will include:
- Develop and implement end to end marketing plans for product launches
- Conduct research on new products
- End to end project management of trade events
- Identify product gaps in the market
- Assist with management of marketing budgets
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Implement ATL, BTL and Digital campaigns
- Content creation for products and campaigns
- Website and social media management
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders
- Assist with marketing internal events
The successful will possess the following:
- Track record of experience in developing and implementing marketing plans
- Demonstrated success in delivering successful campaigns
- Strong written content writing experience
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong relationship building skills with internal stakeholders, especially sales teams
Our client has a global reach in the financial services sector. Due to the rapid growth of the organisation, our client is looking for a Marketing Executive that will assist with product development as well as delivering marketing plans. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative growing business.
- Great opportunity to be a part of a growing business in the financial services sector
- Work closely with an experienced marketing team
You will be a part of a global business, working very closely with the Marketing Manager to ensure the delivery of marketing campaigns. Across the business, they are collaborative and are at a stage where they are proud to be a part of a growing global business.
How to Apply:
Feel free to apply or get in touch with Dominic Roy at email@example.com