Join one of Australia's leading and most loved Food Retail Brands. Join a team made up of smart people with smart ideas as they transform their digital practice and disrupt the market. You will understand the importance of digital and what we needs to be done to better serve customers and to create shopping experiences that are personalized, seamless and convenient. You will be resourceful, inventive and willing to experiment. This is a new team with great work life balance.
Based in CBD, as an Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for executing and optimising highly relevant programs, campaigns and offers to deliver value and exceptional service for customers.
- The marketing activities you facilitate support the customer lifecycle, including acquiring, growing and retaining customers.
- You will assist in delivering strong financial returns for the business, whilst providing value to our members, by balancing commercial returns and customer relevancy in every communication.
- Your expertise in a variety of marketing channels (both ATL media and targeted BTL) means that you engage customers in the channel that is most relevant for them, with the best possible offer, timed for maximum efficacy.
- You will be passionate about understanding what customers value most, providing best-in-class offers and experiences, and creating a two-way conversation with customer via innovative digital, data, direct and content marketing techniques to drive campaign performance.
- You will have at least 3+ years experience in Direct/Digital Marketing, Direct Response, CRM, or Data Driven Marketing roles.
- You will have experience in managing highly successful multi-channel direct marketing campaigns.
- Your experience in customer lifecycle management and experience in developing Test & Learn frameworks, and driving conversion rates across multiple channels will set you up for success.
- You will also have an understanding of customer databases and/or complex data sets, including segmentation, clustering, and predictive modelling.
- Naturally, you will have outstanding stakeholder management and communication skills and thrive in a fast paced agile environment.
- Experience in specifying and leveraging statistical or computational models to improve campaign performance outcomes.
- Experience with leading digital marketing platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Marketo etc.
- Experience in campaign automation and exposure to key principles and solutions.
- Experience or exposure to Social Media, and Social Media Management.
- Understanding of digital advertising principles, including programmatic media buying, paid search and SEO.
- Exposure to Mobile first design and customer centric UX.
- Understanding of print and mail management processes.
- You are analytical and data driven
- Service attitude
- Extremely agile and flexible
- Team Player
- Good communication skills