Join this Global Financial Services Brand in a B2B focused Marketing Specialist role. The position reports to the Marketing Manager and the person will be responsible for developing and executing Customer Acquisition initiatives which support B2B growth.
- This position will be supporting the Marketing Manager in the
implementation and measurement of digital initiatives and capabilities
- Help define & deliver the strategy and executing campaigns across the field teams to drive growth
- Help define & execute field engagement campaigns.
- Reporting and analysis of acquisition results to optimize and inform future plans.
- Project management to ensure all activities are delivered on-time and within budget.
- End to end campaign management including; creative concept development, campaign analysis & reporting, customer & partner relationship management, and campaign KPI analysis across key strategies
- Work closely with global marketing, Field teams and other internal parties as needed to ensure strategic alignment globally and in the region.
- Ability to take on ad-hoc campaigns and projects from time to time.
What you need to be successful
- A tertiary qualification in Marketing or Business or similar
- Experience in Financial Service or B2B service environments preferred but not essential
- Proven track record of executing results‐driven, online and offline campaigns
- Marketing campaign project management experience
- Strong communication skills - written, verbal, and presenting
- Creative thinking and approach to collateral development
- 3+ years’ experience in a Marketing environment.
- Global financial services company with a worldwide footprint
- Attractive remuneration package
- A supportive, collaborative and flexible environment
- 12 month contract with potential of extension and permanency
- CBD Location in state of the art modern offices
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Michael on firstname.lastname@example.org