About the company
An exciting opportunity to join one of the largest Government Councils in NSW (Western Sydney). Offering a supportive culture with a collaborative and friendly environment, this team is looking for like minded individuals to join them.
- Produce high quality Press Releases
- Main point of contact with media, respond to all media inquiries
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with staff and key media contacts contribute to media and communications projects as required
- Review and edit necessary materials
- Extensive experience in all areas of media management and communications.
- Experience in developing media plans, responding to media inquiries, writing media releases, targeting stories to media and generating on-message coverage.
- Excellent time management and attention to detail skills
- Outstanding communication skills both written and oral
- Demonstrated experience in writing and editing for internal and external audiences
- Tertiary qualifications in communications or an associated discipline (Desirable)
Click APPLY or contact Adam Parle at firstname.lastname@example.org with your latest CV to have a confidential discussion.