My client is seeking a polished and forward-thinking Medical Receptionist to be the face of their business working in a team-based environment, in a role that will allow variety and a new challenge. This is a 3 - 6 month temporary role that is perfect for an experienced Receptionist who has excellent communication skills and attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly. You will work in one of three locations, including Melbourne CBD, South-East or the Inner North. You must be available to interview and start immediately.
You will be responsible for being the face of the business and liaising with key internal and external stakeholders, to create a positive experience for customers and ensure the smooth running of the clinic. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Meeting and greeting all clients
- Managing clinic rooms and showing clients to the rooms
- Assisting internal stakeholders with all queries and requests
- Taking bookings and payments
- Processing claims and other finance administration
- Archiving, printing, scanning
- Updating and maintaining internal databases
- Ad hoc administration tasks as required
The ideal candidate will have gained experience as a Receptionist in a corporate/professional setting. Other necessary skills and experience include;
- Experience working in a similar position in a Medical/Dental environment is highly advantageous
- Demonstrated experience operating a busy switchboard
- Computer literate to intermediate level including (MS office suite & internet)
- Excellent telephone manner, communication skills and customer service
- Ability to work within a high volume, team environment
- Discretion in relation to confidential information
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative in problem solving and in exercising judgement
Known as true leaders in their industry, my client is a dynamic and positive Health and Wellness Organisation who pride themselves on providing a progressive working environment. They own and operate a variety of different health businesses including these clinics, and these roles are to work in one of three locations including the Melbourne CBD, South-East, and Inner North. This role is perfect for an engaging and motivated individual who is keen to provide support to a tight-knit team.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Samantha Skerry on 0403 928 804.