Our client is seeking an experienced Customer Service Team Leader r who has worked in a target-driven environment and understands the key CS metrics of how to drive a team to perform in a very fast-paced and dynamic team.
If you are looking for a STEP UP, love working and leading teams in Customer Service and want to be a part of a fast-growing Australian business, then this could be the role you have been looking for!
Reporting to the National Manager you will manage and lead a dynamic and fast-paced team of Customer Service Consultants to achieve business-critical goals, and deliver exceptional customer experience for all stakeholders. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Manage all aspects of the Customer Service team
- Manage and oversee the daily operation, workflow, resources, output, and administration to be in line with business goals and daily targets
- Coordinate and lead team meetings, and liaise with team leaders
- Implement projects, improve processes, and drive positive change and best-practice in an agile environment
- Train and develop Customer Service consultants and implement development plans and career progression plans
- Design and review membership administration
- Manage all key metrics and reporting for the Customer Service team to ensure optimal performance
Our client is seeking a vibrant and passionate Customer Service Team Leader who will bring a motivated and agile attitude to this role, and drive continuous improvement and excellence in customer experience. You will be highly skilled in the following areas;
- Managing and leading a large (8 consultants) and dynamic customer service team to achieve excellence in all areas, with experience in a customer service management role
- Skilled in driving improvement and working across a multitude of projects
- Demonstrated understanding of customer service/call center metrics and reporting
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to work in a collaborative team
- High level of attention to detail and the ability to follow through with all work, and go above and beyond
- Ability to create, plan, monitor, and execute action plans
Our client is a true leader insurance space and has an excellent reputation across the national market.
Conveniently located in the CBD, this is an excellent opportunity for an individual with experience in a similar role to join a fantastic and inclusive team.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Bridgette Meaden - 0484 381 458