This growing business is part of a global corporate icon with a reputation of recognised brands across a number of key market segments. It offers an attractive range of staff benefits and has an excellent track record of providing ongoing career development opportunities.
About the Role:
Reporting and partnering with the GM Finance & Commercial where the position overall is responsible for the financial integrity of the business results and to work closely with the broader Senior leadership team and to manage a Finance team, you will also be accountable for the following:
- Manage yearly plan and re-forecasting including P&L, B/S and CAPEX;
- Manage and track performance
- Produce accurate KPI reports
- Oversee all accounts, ledgers and reporting systems
- Authorise General Ledger journals
- Oversee and sign off Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Drive ongoing process improvements
- Assess company performance against both the annual budget and the long term strategy.
- Provide individual leadership, guidance and training to staff and identify and plan for professional development.
As the successful candidate you will have achieved a CA/CPA qualification with extensive experience in a similar role from within a commercial environment from either a Logistics/Supply Chain or FMCG environment. Your experience will include that you have managed large Finance teams where you will support, build and maintain a positive culture across the broader team. You will also partner with key stakeholders internally with strong and effective communication and interpersonal skills. Make a difference and join this reputable leader.
How to Apply:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rosie Border on 0499 089 639.