This role will be charged with overseeing and expanding the Foodservice market in Australia through end user development and robust distribution management. Working in closely with Co-Packers, Marketing & Quality Assurance and Customers on expanding NPD opportunities.
Partnering with the General Manager ANZ, the Regional President and broader global team, this is a genuinely unique opportunity for a progressive sales leader to step in and truly build something great.
- Identify, evaluate, recommend and implement new business development strategies within the foodservice channel.
- Identify, evaluate, recommend and implement sales & marketing plans to grow Australian specific foodservice sales and segment profits.
- Develop sales plans and directly oversee the implementation by working with brokers & distributors, licensees and co-packers.
- Ensure compliance with the business’ procedures regarding product handling, shipping and storage.
- Maintain a collaborative working relationship with customers to drive improved efficiency and value creation for both parties.
- Maintain control of product inventory stored in Australia including verifying the accuracy of inventory records, proper product rotation and confirming the outside storage facilities are following safe food handling practices.
- Minimum 5 years National Account Management experience in QSR within Foodservice is mandatory.
- Exposure to Tier 1 QSR including Hungry Jacks, McDonalds, KFC, Dominos will be seen as beneficial.
- Demonstrable experience of bringing NPD to light within a Foodservice environment.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proven hands-on team player (‘let’s do what needs to be done’ type mentality) across organisational lines.
- Proven commercial acumen, analytical, conceptual, presentation and communication skills.
- Degree qualification is desirable, with degree qualification in business, marketing or similar seen as advantageous.
- Self-managed, motivated and energetic.
With a long and illustrious history, the business has now evolved to over 20,000 employees globally and owns a number of households brands. The business is embarking on their newly formed growth strategy with strong investment into category, production innovation and operational excellence in Australia.
How to Apply –
Click APPLY or contact Brede Seccull – Consultant on 0428510302 for a confidential discussion.