Sitting on the company's local leadership team, this position plays a vital role in ensuring the organisation continues to drive it's strong service focus to it's customers. The role entails leading a large service & installation team who will proactively work with clients to ensure limited downtime with their equipment, ensuring they have the ability to work as efficiently as possible with the support & expertise of your team.
- Leadership of a team of Service Technicians across ANZ
- Running the service part of the business as a revenue-generating profit centre
- Training & upskilling your team to perform at optimum level
- Ultimate responsibility for client service, revenue & team efficiencies across your team
- Experience leading large service teams
- Commercially astute with ability to correlate strong service levels to commercial outcomes for the organisation
- Have worked in high sense of urgency environment, understanding equipment downtime implications for customers
- Passion for leadership & developing your team
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Global organisation with opportunity to progress
- Fast paced role with scope
- Exposure to all stakeholders across the business
- Attractive salary package
This organisation has a proud & long history dating back over 100 years, specialising in a range of solutions for the dental industry. With a presence in most countries around the world, the business pride themselves on constant innovation for new products & technologies they can bring to customers globally.
Employees are proud to work for this organisation, both locally & on a global scale. The business offers a range of career progression opportunities, and pride themselves on sustainability, diversity & inclusion, and the constant strive for innovation.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Sam Arico on 0413 417 003 for a confidential discussion.