Are you an organized and detail-oriented individual with a passion for creating a seamless office environment? We are seeking a proactive and resourceful Office Coordinator to join our clients dynamic team. This role is crucial in ensuring the smooth day-to-day operations of the office space. The Cremorne office accommodates a maximum of 35 employees, and your presence in the office is required Monday-Friday - 8:30am-5:00pm.
The Office Coordinator role will offer essential support to senior executives at the head office, overseeing the daily operations of the office facility and services. Additionally, the position involves providing high-level administrative support to members of the P&C and Legal teams, ensuring a responsible, professional, efficient, and productive work environment. The role extends to providing marketing support for events, filming, and media needs.
- Manage Leadership team diaries, process expense claims, and attend re-occurring meetings.
- Coordinate ad-hoc events and provide tech support for new starters.
- Support formatting and proofreading of executive documents, process invoices, and handle vendor requests.
- Manage ad-hoc People & Culture documents, announcements, and provide admin support for L&OD.
- File NDA’s, Contracts, and deeds, maintain legal SharePoint, and handle new starter inductions.
- Organize events, monitor meeting room bookings, and respond to the entrance intercom.
- Order stationery and weekly supplies, check the mailbox, and coordinate couriers.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in office coordination or similar administration roles.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and a proactive problem-solving mindset.
- Customer centric approach
About our Client
Our client is an ASX-listed business that is instantly recognised within their industry. They are a dominant manufacturing leader that fosters and facilitates a high performance culture. They are an industry pioneer with a proud and rich history who have continued to grow through innovation and diversification of their product range and offerings.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Sarah Gee on 0423 011 669