- Greet and direct visitors in a friendly, professional manner
- Receive and accurately direct calls and enquiries
- Undertake a variety of administrative and personal assistance tasks
- Assist with the preparation of reports, submission documents, presentations and related documents as directed
- General management of the office space, including reception area, meeting rooms and kitchen
- Arrange catering and set up for events and meetings where required
- Complete inventory and order / distribute stationary and kitchen supplies (groceries, coffee, alcohol, crockery, utensils etc.)
- Organise and manage events, both internal and external
Experience working in the construction, development or real estate industries in a similar role will be advantageous.
- Professional presentation
- High level attention to detail
- Mature minded and confident with a friendly, approachable manner
- Ability to take ownership and display accountability
- Ability to work autonomously with limited direction
- Highly motivated with an ability to use initiative to improve procedures and provide assistance.
A St Kilda Road based developer that specialises in residential apartments, commercial offices, business parks, retail and investment management business.