- Receive and accurately direct calls and inquiries
- Organise and manage events, both internal and external
- Undertake a variety of administrative and personal assistance tasks
- Assist with the preparation of reports, submission documents, presentations, and related documents as directed
- General management of the office space, including reception area, meeting rooms, and kitchen
- Arrange catering and set up for events and meetings
- Complete inventory and order / distribute stationery and kitchen supplies (groceries, coffee, alcohol, crockery, utensils, etc.)l
Experience working in the construction, development, or real estate industries in a similar role will be advantageous.
- Professional presentation
- High-level attention to detail
- Mature minded and confident with a friendly, approachable manner
- Ability to take ownership and display accountability
- Ability to work autonomously with limited direction
- Highly motivated with an ability to use initiative to improve procedures and provide assistance.
Our client is a Melbourne founded developer that specialises in the construction of residential apartments, commercial offices, business parks, retail, and investment management business.