My client is seeking a confident and capable Office Manager who brings a diverse skill set and a positive attitude to learning and growth. This is a varied role which would allow the successful candidate to be exposed to a range of business facets including finance administration, Human Resource administration and office management. This temporary role has the opportunity for an immediate start and could be made permanent for the right person. You must be a forward-thinking Office All-rounder who has a flexible approach to work. You must be available to interview and start immediately.
As the Office Manager, you will be responsible for the support of a wide range of business areas. Your role will include but not be limited to;
- Developing and managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Answering and responding to calls and emails
- Managing diaries and booking travel
- Updating and maintaining internal databases
- Finance administration and accounts
- Implementing new policies and procedures in the Finance and HR space
- HR Administration
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Experience working in a similar position within a corporate/professional environment
- Technically proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Exposure to finance administration and accounts, using MYOB or XERO experience is advantageous to this role.
- Ability to prioritise and stay one step ahead
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Overall great team player
- High degree of attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organisation skills while being extremely flexible
Located in the Melbourne CBD, my client is an inclusive and positive organisation within the consulting space. With a tight-knit office environment, they are geared for growth and are looking for a dynamic Administration Professional who brings a multi-faceted skillset that will be an asset moving forward.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Bridgette Meaden - 0484 381 458